Below are this week's TE rankings and tiers based on a player's matchup, talent, offensive role and recent performance. Still have a tough start/sit question? Ask us anytime on Twitter @FantasySourceFB, or stop by our Sunday chats from 11 a.m. ET until kickoff on Facebook!
1. Rob Gronkowski, Patriots vs. Broncos
2. Julius Thomas, Broncos @ Patriots. A pair of quiet games means it's time for Thomas to break back out, right?
3. Jimmy Graham, Saints @ Panthers. He was much more heavily involved against the Packers last week, and more importantly, emerged without a setback.
4. Greg Olsen, Panthers vs. Saints. Olsen was nearly invisible against the Seahawks last week, but should find more success on Thursday.
5. Antonio Gates, Chargers @ Dolphins. Gates has scored six times in the last four weeks.
6. Jordan Reed, Redskins @ Vikings. Reed didn't get in the box and only managed 40 yards, but he still reeled in seven catches.
7. Dwayne Allen, Colts @ Giants. Allen has been a nice player this season, but he's still a bit touchdown dependent.
8. Zach Ertz, Eagles @ Texans. Received a season-high eight targets on Sunday, but we're still not ready to hop on board the bandwagon with two feet.
9. Vernon Davis, 49ers vs. Rams. Hopefully the bye helped Davis move further away from the maladies that were slowing him earlier in the season.
10. Travis Kelce, Chiefs vs. Jets. Kelce has slowed down a bit in recent weeks, but it's always a nice thing when you can pick on the Jets.
11. Larry Donnell, Giants vs. Colts. Assuming he's out of his coach's doghouse for a pair of fumbles against Dallas, Donnell looks like a solid option in a game that could turn into a high-scoring affair.
12. Jason Witten, Cowboys vs. Cardinals. Last week's touchdown notwithstanding, Witten isn't an ideal option for fantasy owners.
13. Heath Miller, Steelers vs. Ravens. Miller had a huge game on Ben Roethlisberger's career day, but we're not expecting another monster performance like that.
14. Coby Fleener, Colts @ Giants
15. Charles Clay, Dolphins vs. Chargers
16. Jace Amaro, Jets @ Chiefs
17. Jared Cook, Rams @ 49ers
18. Jermaine Gresham, Bengals vs. Jaguars
19. Clay Harbor, Jaguars @ Bengals. If nothing else, Harbor catches the targets he receives -- he's converted on 22 of 26 chances.
20. Mychal Rivera, Raiders @ Seahawks. Seattle just held Greg Olsen in check, but Rivera received nine targets last week, so that should at least be considered if you're dumpster diving for a tight end.
21. Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Buccaneers @ Browns. An overtime fumble -- one that led to the Vikings' game-winning touchdown -- surely won't sit well with ASJ's coaching staff.
22. Tim Wright, Patriots vs. Broncos
23. Garrett Graham, Texans vs. Eagles
24. Ladarius Green, Chargers @ Dolphins
*25. Jordan Cameron, Browns vs. Buccaneers. The early indication is Cameron won't play, but keep an eye on updates as he'll need to pass through concussion protocol.
* Status in question